16,900€ - 19,900€
Gulet BARBA is the largest 6 cabins gulet, with the greatest advantage of huge deck and comfortable fly bridge. On a 43 meters long gullet renovated in 2015, 5 crew members will make sure you have best possible time. Barba features 6 double en-suite cabins including 1 master, 2 double and 3 twin. Unique, comfortable and spacious gulet Barba you will remember long after your trip.
Guest cabins configuration:
|1 Master cabin||10.5 m2 with double bed (150*205 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.|
|3 Twin cabins||7.5 m2 with twin beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (6.96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.|
|2 VIP cabins||10.5 m2 with double beds (150*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,96 m2) with shower box with curtain and home toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Daily cleaning of the cabins, emptying trash bins and making beds
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD, music system MP3
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Main Salon is a spacious lounge seating area with a bar, in case of bad weather dining salon
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- Two large decks divided into two levels
- Aft deck has a large dining table for 12 and sunbathing area
- Upper aft deck area consists of a cocktail table, circular cushioned seating area and another area for sunbathing
- The front deck has mattresses for sunbathing.
- Tender boat: Apex 4.50 / Johnson 60Hp
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance for all guests (while on the boat), crew, all equipment on board ( except jet ski, skis, doughnut ), Wi-Fi, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, welcome dinner, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, gasoline for 8 hours of generator use for air condition.
Boat rental price does not include: Food, beverages, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, jet-ski), guided tours, national park entrances, gratuities/tips for the crew, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour of navigation 70 EUR). Town port and anchorages costs, private marina costs, check in and check out – out of base port. Extra use of dinghy.
Leisure equipment: canoe, jet ski (100 EUR/h), water skiing (100 EUR/h), Donut ride/ringo ride (100 EUR/h), 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers, SUP, basic fishing equipment, WiFi, board games, cards.
Food options (per person per week): All inclusive Half board - includes breakfast and lunch - Croatian high quality: wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. (in this option it is not allowed to bring food on the boat) - 650 EUR; All inclusive Full board - includes breakfast, lunch and dinner - Croatian high quality: wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. - 850 EUR.
-Specially ordered wines, or specially ordered foreign alcoholic drinks, like vodka, whiskey, gin, champagnes etc. are extra cost.
Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses