Gulet San has fully functional sailing equipment and provides an excellent service due to its dedicated crew and owner, who take great care of the ship, making sure that it remains in top shape for your charter. Gulet San offers a comfortable stay in 6 double bedded cabins, each with a private bathroom facility for the guests. The boat is air conditioned and you can fully enjoy in the saloon in mahogany wood, in the galley with a bar or on the sun deck with 12 sun-bathing cushions or on the stern deck with table. Though it is relatively small, San makes up for its size with pure charm and positive atmosphere.
Guest cabins configuration:
6 Double bed cabins (200×140 cm)
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 4 hours/ day is included in the price.
Deck: On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern there is a large area with dining table and leisure sofa. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy.
Salon areas: The salon has another sofa with a table for dining, and also the boat bar. The cabins are cozy and created with comfort in mind, with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms.
Galley & crew quarters: kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice maker, coffee maker
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
On Board Entertainment
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
Crew: consists of 3 professional and well trained crew members, captain, chef and deckhand.Members of the crew are young and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board. Captain Davor, Rade i Igor will do absolutely their best to make your cruising experience unforgettable.
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on board, 3 crew members, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen, (1x change during the week), towels (2x change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 8h per day, use of tender (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle (X2), water ski, jet – ski (on request), donut, Stereo Radio / CD Player, TV, Mobile Telephone.
Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast + lunch): 390 EUR (mandatory).
Extra dinner: 35 EUR per dinner per person (max. 2 dinner during the week).
Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Deck with dining area
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins