Luxury Gulet Morning Star is a shining star in our gulet offer. First impression when you look at this gulet would be at least amazing as it is about vintage looking sailing yacht with elegant lines and curves, inviting deck and a touch of glamour. She has been built in 2008 but has been fully maintained and refurbished year after year. So, we are talking about a youngster with vintage look. Morning Star is equipped with 6 cabins (2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins, 2 triple cabins). Combination of American cherry wood and bright colors make warm and welcoming atmosphere. Pleasant relaxing dreams are ensured by the fact that every cabin has their own independent air conditioning system. Daytime is to be spent either swimming and snorkeling, sipping refreshing cocktail in the shade in aft cushion area, or sunbathing on the cushions in the front. Special shaded cushioned area at front allows you to fully enjoy the stunning view and wind in your hair while sailing. Namely, Morning Star is one of the few gulets that has full sailing equipment and very good sailing performances. The dining area holds the central and the most important position on the deck because special care aboard the Morning Star is given to the gastronomy. Evening chats, or time to dine can also be spent in spacious saloon which abounds with natural illumination thanks to huge window area that surrounds the saloon. Last but not least, the inevitable part of the story about this yacht is the crew. They are here to make your sailing trip as comfortable, enjoyable and fun as possible, Always kind and smiling they will for sure try their best to make your wishes a reality. This is why Morning Star is boat with most returning guests and best feedback.
Guest cabins configuration:
|2 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed (130*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabins||cabin with double bed (2 X 85*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Triple Cabins||cabin with double bed (150*205 cm) and bunk bed (95*200 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, laptop for guests, Wi-Fi
- Board games & cards
- Separate crew quarters
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area.
- The wooden floors, stylish mahogany furniture and discrete decorations create a warm and welcoming sensation
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice maker and espresso machine
- The aft deck has a hard top as a perfect shade option, cushioned platform and wonderful al-fresco dining seating 12
- The front deck has sun mattresses and is an exciting place to be when the yacht is under sail.
- Tender boat: 5 m with 70 HP
- 2x Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- amateur fishing equipment
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, Fuel in the amount of 1 500€ is included(if the fuel consumption is higher, any extra navigation will be paid additionally), yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, kayak, two SUP, (water ski, wake board: 60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, Wi-Fi, board games.
Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 470 EUR*, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - 700 EUR*.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
Drinks options (per person per week):
Click here to see equipment list
- 220 Volt shore supply con.
- 24 Volt electrical system
- Air condition
- Deck shower
- Fully Equipment Galley
- Fully Navigation Equipment’s
- Fully Safety Equipment’s
- Hair Dryer
- Home Type Toilet
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Dining
- Music System in Cabins
- Music System in Saloon
- Sailing Equipment's
- Separate cabins for crew
- Sun Mattresses
- Tv & DVD In All Cabins